Stonehouse Grill is a family owned and operated restaurant, well known for its pizza; the pita bread is also made fresh daily. But there's much more to much on here, including the eatery's appetizers such as the spicy Buffalo Chicken Dip, salads, wraps, sandwiches like the Steak & Sausage Sub, burgers or entrees, including the Catch of the Day fish dishes. Special dishes are also featured every Saturday and Sunday nights.
A large U-shaped bar serves up various wines and cocktails, including a list of Martinis. Located on Center Ridge Road between Columbia and Clague Roads, in warm weather this place also offers outdoor patio seating in a lovely area surrounded by trees.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10pm Fri - Sat, 11am - 11pm Sun, 12pm - 9pm
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Pizza, Sandwiches
- Price level: $$
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Dress code: Casual