Cafe Tandoor is an Indian Restaurant with three locations, all in the Cleveland area. Tandoori Cooking is a specific type of Northern Indian cooking style in which they use a clay oven called a Tandor. The food at Cafe Tandoor is made to order and a la carte, therefore patrons make their own plates and sharing is encouraged.
- Hours: Lunch: Monday – Saturday 11:30 a.m. – 2 p.m. Dinner: Monday – Saturday 5:30 – 10 p.m. Sunday 3 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Handicap Accessible: Street level
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: cafetandoorcleveland.com/
- Specialties: Tandoori Lamb chops Chicken Tikka Curry dishes
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Indian
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Quiet
- Dress code: Casual