- Discover as comedy juggler and ventriloquist Mike Hemmelgarn puts on a show for children and parents at 7 p.m. Monday at . And if you're looking for reading ideas for your little ones, with age-appropriate reading lists for kids from toddlers to teens.
- Do you know a child touched by cancer? The Gathering Place, with Art Therapy Studio in partnership with The Littlest Heroes, is hosting to help them express their feelings about cancer. There are two sessions, one at 2 p.m. Wednesday and one at 2 p.m. July 18. Attendance at both sessions is welcome.
- The tenth annual has a new home, . It gets underway at 4 p.m. Friday.
- Want to cheer for athletes who don't care about endorsement deals or groupies? Come on out to the at 10 a.m. Saturday at .
- The at the pavilion are underway, with performances at 6:30 p.m. on Sundays. This week's concert features performers Logan Wells and Jeremy Colosimo.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something