Westlake is still cleaning up after Hurricane Sandy, and power outages and road closures are abundant.
Here are the roads that are still closed or otherwise delayed, as of 1:30 p.m. on Wednesday. The following information was provided by the Westlake Service Department:
- Hilliard Boulevard is closed between the Devonshire Oval entrances because there is a large tree in the wires.
- Hilliard Boulevard is also closed from Roseland Way to Queen Anne’s Gate because of a large tree that hit a utility pole.
- Westwood Road is closed between Walter and Hakwins roads because a large tree took down a pole.
- West Hedgewood Avenue and Walter Road are closed because a large tree and wires are down.
- Porter Road is closed from Center Ridge Road to Edgepark Boulevard, because there is a large tree down at Porter Road and Lansing Drive.
Light pole down:
- 4658 Prestwick Crossing
- Coventry Drive and Regency Place
- 1836 Farrs Garden Path
- 1774 Settlers Reserve Way
- 2255 Silveridge Trail
- 4125 Woodgate Circle
- 3745 Cinnamon Way
Low power line: 21350 Detroit Road
Trees on power line: 26921 Hilliard Boulevard
Dangling streetlight: Hidden Acres Drive and Columbia Road
Branch took wires down: 2367 Elmwood Drive
Utility lines wrapped around power lines: Center Ridge Road between Shadow Creek Drive and Bradley Road
If anyone has pictures of the storm damage in Westlake, add them above by clicking "Upload Photos and Videos."