- The first major snowstorm of the season came the day after Christmas. First there was a winter storm warning, then came a blizzard warning. While the possible foot of snow didn't happen and the storm moved out of the area quicker than anticipated, it made for treacherous driving conditions while it was here.
- Christmas came on Tuesday. While many were opening gifts and enjoying a Christmas dinner at home, others were looking for restaurants open on Christmas Day.
- Two Westlake residents found out their debit cards were compromised, and being used to buy stuff in France.
- A Westlake man staying at his grandmother's house got his day off to a bad start, attacking and biting people after being woken up by his girlfriend.
- The Westlake Historical Society announced the winner of the Cutest Pet in Westlake contest. And Toby lives up to the title.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something