President Barack Obama's latest campaign appearance takes him to another college campus.
The Plain Dealer reported Tuesday that the president will be at Cleveland State University on Friday. Doors open at 11 a.m., but the paper reported that an actual time for the event had not been announced.
President Obama spoke at Kent State University last week.
If you are interested in going, free tickets are available at the following Obama for America offices:
- Shaker Square Office: 13100 Shaker Square, Cleveland.
- Parma Office: 5734 Ridge Rd., Parma.
- Lakewood Office: 11822 Detroit Ave. Lakewood.
- Lee & Harvard Office: 4071 Lee Rd. Suite 110, Cleveland.
- Euclid Ave. Office: 3740 Euclid Ave., Cleveland.