- Are you a college student home on break? Put your time off to good use at (i)Cleveland networking event at 10:30 a.m. Friday. Learn about opportunities for living and working in Cleveland.
- This week's cold weather has meant the snow has stayed on the ground. Which makes for great sledding. Try the hill at Rec Center Park or the toboggan chutes at The Chalet at the Mill Stream Run Reservation in Strongsville.
- Here's some fun for the little kids. Westlake Porter Library will host a life-sized game of CandyLand from 1-4 p.m. Saturday. Princess Lolly, Mr. Mint and Jolly will all be there.
- It may have been cloudy here this week, but the sun'll come out at this weekend's performances of Annie at Beck Center for the Performing Arts in Lakewood.
- Was an engagement ring one of your Christmas presents? Check out the latest and greatest from the bridal-industral complex at Winter Wedding Wonderland Bridal Fair on Sunday in Independence.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something