Four hundred and twenty-five million dollars makes holiday shopping much easier.
Wednesday's Powerball jackpot is going to be a record $550 million. So be prepared to stand in line at gas stations, convenience stores, anywhere Powerball is sold.
That kind of money leads to the classic lottery daydreams.
How would you spend that jackpot? Tell us what you would do and what you would buy. Quit your job and volunteer? Travel the world? Buy your dream house or car? What charities would get a donation?
Tell us your plans for the money in the comments.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Busing, Teachers on the Cutting Block After Proposed $1 Million in Cuts
- Westlake Couple Loses 200 Pounds, Runs Cleveland Half Marathon
- Ground Floor Condo For Sale Under $90,000 in Westlake
- Drunk Man Tries to Bail out Woman for Drunk Driving, Promptly Arrested
- UPDATE: Van in ATM Heist Found Burned Out