Some not-so-smooth moves led to an 18-year-old North Olmsted man getting criminal charges in Westlake.
He was reported to be following women in his car as the women left the Giant Eagle parking lot around 9:42 p.m. on Oct. 7.
Whe Westlake Police found him, the man claimed to be practicing his night driving skills. Finally, he admitted he was trying to pick up women, but had never managed to speak with any of them.
He was found to have beer with him and was charged with underage possession of alcohol.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Busing, Teachers on the Cutting Block After Proposed $1 Million in Cuts
- Westlake Couple Loses 200 Pounds, Runs Cleveland Half Marathon
- Ground Floor Condo For Sale Under $90,000 in Westlake
- Drunk Man Tries to Bail out Woman for Drunk Driving, Promptly Arrested
- UPDATE: Van in ATM Heist Found Burned Out