A 46-year-old Olmsted Township man is not only in trouble with the law, but likely with his mom as well.
The mom called police on Nov. 20, saying a friend of her son took her 1995 GMC Jimmy without her permission on Nov. 18.
Her son was arrested in Westlake on Nov. 20 for disorderly conduct by intoxication and theft after stealing a bottle of vodka from a Detroit Road gas station.
The son doesn't remember much about the incident but does recall that the friend, a 37-year-old Cleveland man, was with him. Witnesses told police they saw the Jimmy at the gas station.
Police are investigating the matter of the car as a case of unauthorized use of a motor vehicle.
Coal in the stocking for sure
A 16-year-old Westlake boy didn't like his mom telling him to get a job. So he punched her in the head.
He then kicked in a door and fled their Detroit Road home. He was arrested and charged with domestic violence, criminal damaging and possession of marijuana. He was taken to the county detention home.
See More on Patch
- Child Taught to Steal, K9 Teased, Man Goes to Bail Friend is Arrested: Best of the Blotter
- Drunk Man Tries to Bail out Woman for Drunk Driving, Promptly Arrested
- 'Borrowed' Bike from Garage Gets Westlake Man a Petty Theft Charge
- Westlake Dad Shows up Drunk to Kids’ Daycare, Promptly Arrested
- Westlake Police Wrangle Cows Out Of The Road