A 35-year-old Cleveland man brought some late-night drama, and it didn't end well for him.
He spoke with a friend on the phone around 2:30 a.m. on Sept. 1, saying he had cut himself and wanted to blow up his truck. He had been driving around a Center Ridge Road trailer park where his girlfriend lives. Westake Police later found him hiding under his father's trailer, uninjured.
The man is being charged with disorderly conduct persisting and aggravated menacing.
See More on Patch
- Westlake Dad Shows up Drunk to Kids’ Daycare, Promptly Arrested
- Spit Flies at Walmart; Death Threats Over iPod: Best of the Blotter
- Teenager Gets Jumped While Trying To Sell IPod
- Westlake Police Wrangle Cows Out Of The Road
- Blame It On The Alcohol -- Several Intoxicated Suspects Arrested Last Week In Westlake