Two teenaged boys from Westlake got into a mess over a girl's affections and now law enforcement is involved.
Twice on the evening of August 24, two groups of young men -- from Westlake, Strongsville, North Olmsted, Cleveland and Hinckly -- tried to set up a fight between the two teens.
The first attempted fight happened around 8:48 p.m. on Royal Forest Court, but it was broken up by Westlake Police.
Since at first they didn't succeed, the guys tried, tried again around 10:23 p.m. on Bassett Road. Once again, it was broken up by police.
The city prosecutor is reviewing the report of fight night for possible menacing charges.
See More on Patch
- Child Taught to Steal, K9 Teased, Man Goes to Bail Friend is Arrested: Best of the Blotter
- Westlake, Parma Police Seize $900K Worth of Snythetic Marijuana, Bath Salts
- Spit Flies at Walmart; Death Threats Over iPod: Best of the Blotter
- Teenager Gets Jumped While Trying To Sell IPod
- Westlake Police Wrangle Cows Out Of The Road