Seven Foreclosed Westlake Properties Up for Bid in February
There were six properties sold in January.
There are seven foreclosed properties in Westlake that are going to sheriff’s sale this month, according to the Cuyahoga County Sheriff’s Office website.
There were six properties sold in January. Another three were withdrawn.
- Hidden Acres, address not listed—Appraised value: $0; Minimum bid: $4,998.38
- 27635 Whitehill Circle—Appraised value: $175,000; Minimum bid: $116,667
- 27050 Hilliard Blvd.—Appraised value: $140,000; Minimum bid: $93,334
- 29836 Tamarack Trail—Appraised value: $285,000; Minimum bid: $190,000
- 1481 Fitzroy St.—Appraised value: $420,000; Minimum bid: $280,000
- 27442 Dunford Ave.—Appraised value: $100,000; Minimum bid: $66,667
- 1580 Roseland Way—Appraised value: $450,000; Minimum bid: $300,000
More information about these properties and others in the county can be found on the Cuyahoga County Sheriff’s Office website.