On Jan. 15, the owner of a Detroit Road building reported that the condenser for a rooftop air conditioner had been stolen. The owner noted that it had been taken at some point since the fall. And it was going to be pretty expensive to repair—the estimate was $5,000. There are no suspects.
A 41-year-old Avon man was arrested for disorderly conduct-intoxication after getting kicked out of a Detroit Road restaurant shortly before 8 p.m. on Jan. 13. According to information from the police, he threatened the person with him at dinner, who left and did not want anything done. He was arrested after the restaurant staff made him leave.
Two cell phones were reportedly taken from the Recreation Center between 4:30 and 5:45 p.m. on Jan. 12. One went missing from the gym, and the other had been in an unlocked locker. The owners of the phones were playing basketball at the time. There is a possible suspect.
Everybody makes mistakes ... even us! If there's something in this article that you think should be corrected, or if something else is amiss, give Local Editor Rachel Abbey McCafferty a ring at 440-292-7245 or shoot her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See More on Patch
- Speedy Go Golly Gets Away and More Thefts: In the Blotters
- Drunk Man ‘Intended to Put Woman in Hospital’: Police Blotters
- Assault on a Police Officer, Spitting in a Cruiser: Two Out of Three Drunks Misbehave
- Westlake Woman Out $21,000 In Internet Dating Scam
- 3 Women Involved in Alcohol-Fueled Fracas