Hurricane Sandy has pummeled the East Coast, and its massive impact has reached as far as Northeast Ohio.
The storm has brought high winds to the area, knocking out power to many and causing huge waves on Lake Erie.
Click the links below for the latest on the storm.
- Hurricane Sandy: More than 12,000 Without Power in Westlake (Update)
- Westlake Schools Will Be Closed Tuesday
- Hurricane Sandy: Northeast Ohio Begins to See Impact
- LOOK: Hurricane Sandy's Local Damage
- Hurricane Sandy: How East Coast Patches Are Covering the Storm
- UPDATED Hurricane Sandy Causes Cancellation of All Cleveland Hopkins' Flights Until Noon Tuesday
- Hurricane Sandy: How Long Will Food Last in the Fridge if You Lose Power?
See More on Patch
- The Top 11 in Westlake News: Kids, Coyotes and Closings
- WHS Students Sweep Top Honors From Renacci in Congressional Art Competition
- Westlake, Parma Police Seize $900K Worth of Snythetic Marijuana, Bath Salts
- It's 44 Degrees in Avon Lake, But 79 in Shaker. What's Up With That?
- Traffic Delays, Five Seasons and a State Sendoff Top This Week's News