Trick or treat hasn’t even passed yet in Westlake, but Christmas and Hanukkah are just around the corner.
Are you one of those people who stocks up on gifts for your friends and family all year? Or are you more like me—the person scrambling to find those perfect presents a weekend or two before the holidays?
How soon is too soon to start that holiday shopping?
It used to be that Black Friday—the Friday after Thanksgiving—was the day the holiday deals got started, but the festivities seem to be moving up each year. Amazon.com is already offering deals as a countdown to the Black Friday sales—and they’re planning a week of deals, rather than just a day.
Crocker Park Mall’s holiday tree lighting will be on Nov. 17.
So, how early is too early for all the holiday shopping to begin? Take our poll and tell us why in the comments.
And, if you have a favorite local store to pick up holiday presents, make sure to let everyone know why it's awesome by reviewing it in our directory. You might want to get started now before shopping really gets underway for the season!
See More on Patch
- The Top 10 Westlake Projects in 25 Years: Bob Parry Counts Them Down
- Hot Mama to open at Crocker Park Wednesday
- Resident's 'Pure Barre' Studio is a Westlake Near Miss, Opens in Avon
- Enter Patch's Show Us Your Green Contest and Win a Claddagh Irish Pub Gift Card
- Forget the Snow, Farmer’s Market at Crocker Park in Full Swing