Gertrude M. "Dal" (Dolinar) Frick, 96, of Westlake, died Nov. 15.
She is survived by daughters Larraine Stehlik (Gary) and Marsha Prock (Gary). grandchildren Scott, Shannon, Nathan, Greg, Sarah, Brian and Curt; and great-grandchildren Kamryn, Sydney, Olivia, Molly and Benjamin.
Frick was preceded in death by husband Elroy M.; children Dennis and Donald Frick and Beverly Flading; and siblings Lud, Tony, Anne and Lee.
Calling hours are 2-3 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 18, at Busch Funeral Home in Avon, immediately followed by a memorial service at 3 p.m.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Busing, Teachers on the Cutting Block After Proposed $1 Million in Cuts
- Westlake Couple Loses 200 Pounds, Runs Cleveland Half Marathon
- Ground Floor Condo For Sale Under $90,000 in Westlake
- Drunk Man Tries to Bail out Woman for Drunk Driving, Promptly Arrested
- 8 Student Athletes, Coach and Community Member Honored By WHS