A 20-year-old Westlake man is facing DUI and other charges after a four-car crash on Roseland Way.
Westlake police reported he crashed his car into three parked cars and rolled his 2011 Ford Fusion around 10:39 p.m. on July 28.
The Fusion was upside-down when officers arrived, and the man had to be extricated from his car by Westlake Fire Department. He was taken to St. John Medical Center, where he had to be put in restraints and have a spit hood put on because he kept spitting at medical staff.
In addition to DUI, the man is being charged with no seat belt, failure to control and underage consumption.
See More on Patch
- Man With Westlake Warrant Tasered, Handcuffed After Barricading Himself
- Westlake Police: Run and You'll Just Go to Jail Tired
- Homeless Man Arrested After Asking for an Ambulance...3 Times
- Spit Flies at Walmart; Death Threats Over iPod: Best of the Blotter
- Westlake Police Wrangle Cows Out Of The Road