Drum Corps Show, Park Concert This Weekend
Enjoy a full weekend of activities
- Check out Drum Corps International in a performance at 7 p.m. Friday at Avon Lake High School's stadium. Tickets are $8.
- Find unique pieces by artists and artisans at the Lakewood Arts Festival from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday on Detroit Road in downtown Lakewood.
- Lace up your sneakers! The 27th annual Youth Challenge Race Day starts at 9:15 a.m. Saturday at Hyland Software. There's a 5K run and a 1-mile run/walk.
- Find a wonderful new companion at Love-A-Stray's cat adoption event at PetSmart in North Olmsted.
- You've got just two more chances to enjoy the Summer Concert Series at the pavilion in Recreation Center Park. This week, zydeco jam band Mo' Mojo performs. The show starts at 6:30 p.m. Sunday.