A 19-year-old Euclid man couldn't pull off the gender-bending good enough to avoid arrest.
He was caught trying to steal clothing from a Main Street store around 7:25 p.m. on Nov. 8, and shoved the clerk when she stried to detain him.
Westlake Police found him in a parked car nearby, dressed in women's clothing. He was arrested and charged with robbery.
Letting it all hang out
A resident of East Crossing Drive got an early-morning surprise, seeing a man near his home wearing only a jacket around 6:35 a.m. on Nov. 10.
The resident got the license plate number of the almost-naked man's car. Police found the suspect, a 58-year-old Avon Lake man, who admitted it as him and said he did it for a thrill.
He was charged with public indecency.
Don't fear the repo
It was a rough night for some repo men, after they tried to repossess a 2011 Lexus from a 47-year-old Creekside Drive man on Nov. 7.
They showed up around 7:56 p.m., and the man was drunk. He initially didn't cause problems, admitting that he had not made the payments on the car. Then he got mad and hit one of the repo men, and yelled that he was going inside to get a shotgun.
Westlake police were called. The repo man who was hit did not want to press charges over getting hit. But the man was charged with disorderly conduct by intoxication.
See More on Patch
- Child Taught to Steal, K9 Teased, Man Goes to Bail Friend is Arrested: Best of the Blotter
- Man Living in Woods, Taco Bell Rage: Best of the Blotter
- 'Borrowed' Bike from Garage Gets Westlake Man a Petty Theft Charge
- Spit Flies at Walmart; Death Threats Over iPod: Best of the Blotter
- Westlake Police Wrangle Cows Out Of The Road
Most Popular articles
- Busing, Teachers on the Cutting Block After Proposed $1 Million in Cuts
- Westlake Couple Loses 200 Pounds, Runs Cleveland Half Marathon
- After 27 Years, Westake Raising Sewer Rates
- 8 Student Athletes, Coach and Community Member Honored By WHS
- Westlake Novelist Eyeing Publication Prize for Children's Novel