Churches, Westlake Patch is at Your Service
Use our free tools to reach your congregation and the community
With more than 20 houses of worship in town, Westlake is a community that values faith.
Are you a minister, a youth group leader or a committee chair in a local church and looking for new ways to reach out to your congregants and the Westlake community?
Let Westlake Patch help you. Check out how our free features can help you interact with your members and the community at large. Here are seven ideas -- one for each day it took God to create the Earth.
- Events. Having a bake sale, a Bible study group, or a car wash? Help spread the word by posting it on our events calendar. And, with the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays coming up, you can also use the events calendar to post the times for your holiday services and other holiday-related events such as concerts and benefits.
- Announcements. If you need volunteers for an event, want to form a prayer circle, or share wedding and engagement news, post it on our announcements page. You can also post pictures with your announcement. Email editor Melissa Hebert at Melissa.Hebert@Patch.com and she'll feature it on the front page.
- Claim your listing. By claiming your church's Patch directory listing, you can add and update information in the listing, share photos and videos on your listing page, and interact with the community.
- Local Voices. Use our blogging platform to share the text of the weekly sermon, discuss current events and how faith relates to them, and share thoughts on everything from holidays to family matters. It's a great way for the community to get to know about you and your faith.
- Newsletter. Stay on top of local news and events by getting the daily newsletter delivered right to your inbox. It's free and we don't share your email address.
- Pics & Clips. Share photos of your services and events in our community scrapbook. It's an easy way to show what your congregation is all about.
- Social Media. Connect with Westlake Patch on Facebook and Twitter and keep in touch with what's going on around town. And, those who follow us will find you!