- Helping fight breast cancer can be just plain fun, like at Friday evening's Stamp Out Breast Cancer event at Stamper's Bar in Fairview Park. Stamp Out Breast Cancer is hosted by Think Pink 2013 and proceeds will go to the Susan G. Komen 3 Day. There will be live music, dancing, a 50/50 raffle and other raffles. There will also be pink beer and pink cocktails, with a portion of the price going to the Susan G. Komen 3 Day.
- Kathy's Kolacke and Pastry Shop is hosting Book and Bark at the Bakery, a fundraiser for Berea APL on Saturday. Plain Dealer columnist Michael Heaton will be there, signing copies of his book. The Ralph Szubski Band will provide live music. Dogs are welcome.
- With just one loss, the Westlake High football team hopes to get closer to the playoffs by beating Berea in Friday's 7 p.m. home game.
- Get some holiday shopping done, and maybe find a treat for yourself, at the National Council of Jewish Women Designer Dress Days on Friday and Sunday at Mandel Jewish Community Center in Beachwood.
- Introduce the kids to some good music as the Rocky River Chamber Music Society presents a concert for children at 2 p.m. Sunday with music accompanying readings from classic children's books Where the Wild Things Are; Goodnight Moon; and Harold and the Purple Crayon.
Thanks. We'll email you the next time we update this story.