Some couples like romantic dinner dates. Others, dancing.
For one young pair, nothing says romance quite like breaking and entering.
Brandon Gladding, 19, of Lorain, and his 16-year-old girlfriend from Mentor were caught breaking into a Jager Blvd. home by the homeowner around 3:17 p.m. on Nov. 3.
Gladding and the girl took off in a black Jeep after hitting the house as well as the homeowner with the Jeep. The homeowner was not hurt.
They were pulled over by Rocky River police on I-90 near the West 117th Street exit in Lakewood.
Gladding was charged with robbery, breaking and entering, possession of criminal tools, possession of marijuana and contributing to the delinquency of a minor. He was transferred to the Cuyahoga County jail.
The girl is being charged as a juvenile with complicity to breaking and entering, and trespass. She was released to her mother.
See More on Patch
- Child Taught to Steal, K9 Teased, Man Goes to Bail Friend is Arrested: Best of the Blotter
- Westlake Police: Run and You'll Just Go to Jail Tired
- Spit Flies at Walmart; Death Threats Over iPod: Best of the Blotter
- Westlake Police Wrangle Cows Out Of The Road
- Funky Odor Dooms Suspected Chuck E. Cheese Weed Dealer: Best of the Blotter