Want to attend the Westlake/Dover All Class Reunion events on Homecoming weekend?
Better get moving, you have just over two weeks.
The deadline for submitting an order in the mail or online and having the tickets mailed to you is Friday, Sept. 14. After that, ordered tickets will be available at the will-call window at the reunion party at LaCentre.
"We're coming down to the wire," said reunion chair Cathy Axcell. "Fortunately, we have a wonderful group of leaders who have been organizing things. This couldn't have happened without them."
Axcell asked that those who plan to attend the party please get their tickets -- $60 apiece -- as soon as possible to organizers have a headcount for food and drinks.
Here are the highlights of the weekend:
- Westlake Demons Club Spaghetti Dinner, 4 to 7 p.m. Friday, Sept. 28 in the Westlake High School Cafeteria. Tickets are $10 for adults. Click here to order tickets.
- Homecoming Parade, 5:30 p.m. Friday, Sept. 28. Want to participate in the parade? Email Info@WestlakeAllAlumni.com for more information.
- Alumni are invited to gather at the northeast end of the stadium at 6:15 p.m. to take photos and walk into the game together.
- Homecoming Game, Westlake vs. Olmsted Falls, 7 p.m. Friday, Sept. 28. Click here for new parking/traffic patterns in and out of the high school for football games.
- All Class Reunion Party, 8 p.m. to 1 a.m. Friday, Sept. 28, at LaCentre. Despite the "spectacular" setting of LaCentre, Axcell said, it's a casual event with live music and tailgate-style food. "We want people to feel comfortable coming from the parade or the game," she said. "They don't have to dress up." You don't have to be a Westlake or Dover High alum to attend, Axcell said. Parents, current and former Westlake schools staff and supporters are also welcome.
- Westlake Kiwanis Club Pancake Breakfast, 8 to 11 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 29, in the Westlake High cafeteria. Admission is free, but donations to the alumni program fund are welcome.
- Tour of current Westlake High School, 9 a.m. to noon, Saturday, Sept. 29. Visitors will also see a preview of the new Westlake High School and there will be musical performances by current Westlake students.
Check the PDF attached here for the complete weekend schedule, and the mail-in ticket order form.