An adult day care center run by Our Lady of the Wayside has gotten the green light.
Approval was unanimous.
The day care center, which will bus in residents from nearby residential facilities, will be open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. No more than 50 clients will be in the day care center, said city planning director Robert Parry.
A fenced courtyard will be added.
Parry said that Our Lady of the Wayside plans to begin work on the day care center as soon as possible.
The approval added the condition that fire suppression at the day care center meet Ohio code for such facilities.
"That's the big thing they have to do," Parry said. "The state has pretty strict standards."
See More on Patch
- The Top 10 Westlake Projects in 25 Years: Bob Parry Counts Them Down
- Ice Rink, Concert Area, Farmers Market Possible for Market Square & Crocker Commons
- Prince of Peace Cell Tower Shelved Indefinitely
- Prince of Peace Cell Tower Options Reviewed Tonight
- Planning Commission Approves 195’ Cell Tower for Roman Park