Like vintage charm? With a big back yard?
This home at 3761 Dover Center Road has both.
The four-bedroom, two-bathroom home was built in 1850. It has 2,196 square feet and sits on .86 acre. It is listed for $175,000.
An open house will be held from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 14. Check out the slideshow to see what this home has to offer.
For more information on this home, contact Russell Real Estate Services at 440-327-6511.
See More on Patch
- Pet-Friendly, Open Floorplan, Gas Fireplace: Westlake Condo for Sale
- Double-sided Fireplace, Two-Story Foyer, Wooded Lot: Westlake Townhome for Sale
- Crocker Park Homes Include Hardwood Floors, Wooded Backyards: New Homes for Sale
- Heated Garage, 1,000-Bottle Wine Cellar: Home for Sale in Westlake
- Chandelier, Central Air and Garage: Bargain Condo for Sale in Westlake