- Organization: Hospice of the Western Reserve
- Causes: Educational, Health, Kids, Seniors
- Date(s): Volunteers are always needed. Dates and times are dependent on patient needs, events, and volunteer availability.
- Contact person: Mary McGowan
- Phone: 216-486-6881
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.hospicewr.org
Next two volunteer education series:
Saturdays, January 12, 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. and January 19 and 26, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
at Ames Family Hospice House, 30080 Hospice Way, Westlake, 44145
Tuesdays, January 29 - February 26, 5:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. at Hospice of the Western
Reserve, Westlake Office, 29101 Health Campus Drive, Suite 400, Westlake, 44145
Non-Clinical and Teen volunteers need only attend the first session of an education series and complete 4 hours of self study. Clinical volunteers must attend all sessions and complete 4 hours of self study.